How sad that it's been over a year since I've touched this site! Who knows if anyone will even read it after I give an update!? My daughter Jillian said "Yay!" when I said I was finally going to work on it. I guess since I've started working I just haven't had that much extra time. I was inspired to resurrect my own blog after reading other faithful bloggers sites (Kim Givens!).
Jav & I are working hard at raising teenagers right now. Jesse is learning to drive, which is a completely new adventure! He's also run cross country, done track & field, played basketball, and soccer at his school. Jillian always seems to be doing homework (she's an exceptional student) but is also an exceptional runner and went to State CIF championships this past fall. This past Saturday she participated in a local 5k. Josh is a committed soccer player and was chosen for the all star team for the second year and also plays with his school. He ran the 5k with his sister yesterday and actually beat her...a future cross country runner. In a few years we'll have all three kids on the high school team! We love attending all of their sporting events!
Blessings upon blessings...a brief description of our life! I'll try to write more often and with regularity...hey, anything's better than what I've done in the past!
I agree with Jillian, "Yay"!!! Glad you are blogging again. Now I expect an update every day... ha ha, j/k. Love the family pict. too!
ReplyDeleteHi family! you need to update this blogg with new pics and updated information that I know your family has.. I'll be checking :)
ReplyDelete