Last Tuesday Jesse had his matriculation at school. It's an opportunity for the graduating 8th grade students to do a presentation of science, history, and language arts before some of the teachers at the school. Between presentations the teachers ask the presenting students questions about what they learned. The kids are required to dress up and be professional. All in all, a pretty nerve-wracking experience! I'm sure Jess is happy that it's finally over and he can look forward to the fun activities to come like ditch day at Knott's Berry Farm and the 8th grade banquet! Before matriculation I have only seen my son in a tie one other time -- check out the pictures. I sure miss my chubby little boy but I'm happy about the young man that he has become!
Little Jesse at 2 years old
Big Jesse at 14 years old
aww..... I remember when he was little :( makes me sad to think that they are growing up so fast.
ReplyDelete