It hit me a couple of days ago -- the son that I use to be able to look in the eyes has eyes that are now slightly higher up than they use to be! He's taller than me!! Those of you who have older children can relate but this is a totally new thing to me! My first born, my little son that use to have those cute, chubby cheeks has now grown into a man/boy. Even worse, he'll be a high schooler this fall. Part of me wants my little baby back and part of me is so excited about how he's growing up and changing. He'd probably be mad at me for talking about him but I'm extremely proud -- to-the-point-of-tears proud. I'm also happy that he seems to be getting his height from my 6'4" brother instead of Jav and I! Love you Jesse!
(I'll line him up with the rest of us and take some pictures soon!)
Dawn... I'm loving your blog! Keep it up. Love seeing pictures of all of you :)
ReplyDelete